We believe that…
1) Pricing should be upfront, honest and clear
- To diagnose a problem only: $79 for residential and $119 for commercial (from 8 AM to 4:30 PM on Monday through Friday)
- For repairs: Flat-rate pricing, meaning you’ll know the cost before we do any work
- For in-home Installation estimates: FREE
2) We should treat you like we want to be treated
We tell our staff, “When helping a customer, pretend you’re helping your grandma.” Yeah, we’re THAT friendly. Also, you always get a live person on the phone. Isn’t that how it should be from a service company?
3) Any service company is only as good as its staff
No rookies here. Our veteran staff is:
- Experienced (most of our staff have been here 7 years—some 10+, 15+, and some 20+)
4) You’re not a quick buck; you’re a person that deserves respect
- You deserve a quick response time.
- You deserve to get a second opinion from another company if you want one.
- You deserve an honest assessment on whether you should repair or replace something.
5) You should keep dollars local
We sell and install York® home comfort products, which are built by Kansans, and installed by Kansans.